• Admin
    Post Your FEEDBACK Here. Then DM Me Your Phone Number For Your Qualifying Airtime
  • Sunday Odia
    Excellent innovation.... Very idea and keeping up .abreast of information. .weldone guys keep the good work going
  • Molokwu Peter
    Excellent work..Needs more content to keep visitors wanting more.
  • Ikehdivine
    Excellent one..I like the fact that it is user friendly
  • Steph
    This website would be so cool once there's alot more visitors
  • Edirin
    It's no nice, this will make Nigerians learn more and share more ideas...
  • Jude
    Very innovative. This will definately drive traffic towards your site.I love the fact that the site is open to participants and you welcome feedback. As a new participant I will definately give constant feedbacks as soon as I get more used to your site.
  • Endurance
    Well, the site looks super cool but I think more features needs to be added to make visitors come back for me..
  • Edirin
    Really nice, will really educate us and bring us up to speed with happenings around us
  • Adejoh Johnson
    this is a very nice platform..you guys keep it up.i love the various categories...so i dont get lost when am looking for something,i'll just go there straight.
    nice one guys,i love this
  • George Isaac
    Its a great site but for simplicity how do one create a post?
    Many thanks
  • Joe
    It's a great site. I a can tell because of the number of participants here which is growing, and also you already have advert sponsors. You guys are going places. Please increase your publicity so so people will know more about this great site.
  • Olatunde Judah
    This a powerful vision. I know it will get better. I am part of this great vision already. I think you need an 'app" for observer, so that I can carry it around and show others.
  • Onyeka
    Great concept. I love the idea behind this forum. Please redesign the site to make it more appealing. Thanks
  • Bankole Abe
    Fantastic concept.Needs little adjustment here and there but the idea is good
  • Hope Ofobike
    I love this site, it will be a good competitor to nairaland.
  • John
    I visited your web site today and found it very interesting and well done. I can tell you have put a lot of work into it.
  • Junny Jay
    Wow!!! i love this webpage the HTML is so unique their page design is soo user friendly this web is also well managed i say wow!!! again kudos to you guys a job well done.
  • Junny Jay
    09058042417 (glo)
  • Mentor
    Excellent one..

user friendly
    keep the work going
  • Akintunde
    Nice Initiative
  • Lawrence
    good platform to get info from others, really cool
  • ZaheerD2nd
    Its simplicity is rare.
    Kudos
    But you need a good graphics designer to do some good job for yha.
    #£l-ZaheerD2nd
  • Theophilus
    this site is amazing... good work
  • Ojo Ebenezer

NICE JOB. Forecasting this to be the most sought after blog in future

1.Nigerian Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, Orders Them To Choose Each Other For Marriage In Delta State (Video).....http://www.yabaleftonline.com/nigerian-pastor-files-unmarried-youths-choose-marriage-delta-video/
    2.Do you agree with this?A good wife comes from God, while a good man comes from the bank
  • Ophil
    Good work admin...
  • Ojo Ebenezer
    my digits 08185138737. etisalat. Kudos to u guys. I just update 2 feedbacks
  • Hunnychi
    Making life look complicated when its actually as easy as God made it to be, stop struggling and toiling over what you end up leaving to eternity where there is no coming back to make ammends. Live life, Love Life, fear and serve God. True Love is irreplaceable, undieable and ever fulfilling. Live and love simple.
    my digits - 08130321488
  • Temani Tubaba
    This is a new inovation and creative site, i like the ideas behinds this site. it is simple and the graphix is awesome
  • George Isaac
    Here's my digit 08158168943. Glo. Now you guys keep gloing and continue the good works
  • Femi
    08142605279 - MTN.God bless OBSERVER.NG. am still Observing
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Observer.ng - Your News & Your Views!

We really really want to hear your own news and views, please sign up now to enjoy the full site experience or just to stop seeing this message :-)